Tuesday, August 16, 2011

We are in Miami!


Today is our 3rd day in Miami beach.
Yesterday there was a giant thunder and lightening storm. It was pretty cool.
We also are settling to our new apartment. I have never lived in an apartment building before so it is a bit different for me. But the way it feels for me is that we are living in a big hotel room. The apartment is on the 28th floor and it has a great view of Miami. There are two bedrooms and I got the one with the TV!
There is a nice kitchen for my Mom to cook in and the living room is big and there is a great balcony with a great view.
The above picture is of me on our balcony.
Another cool thing about living in this apartment is that there is a pool. The pool was closed yesterday but is open today and so I am heading to the pool now. Bye.

M

9 comments:

  1. Oh yes!!! I have squeezed in first place with the blog comments!!! Max, first of all, happy belated birthday greetings to you. Imagine, you are now two digits. When I was 10 I got a brilliant green bike with a basket AND streamers. You of course got a trip to Miami and an apartment on the 28th floor with an amazing view of the city and water so I guess you win. BTW, will you be sleeping on the floor or the couch when I come to visit because I will call shotgun on the bedroom with the TV. Love to all. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Max! Nice Picture. Sounds like you are settling in there. That's good. Looks like a great view from your balcony.
    I never realized you said "mom" versus "mum". It doesn't really matter though.
    Hope all that stuff we packed in your suitcase made it there in one piece!
    XO, MC hugs n' stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max!!! Happy birthday ! Hope to see you soon . Don ( Mildred)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How warm is it there? The photo looks great!

    Have fun!

    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great picture, Max! We all miss you guys up here. I hope you're having fun, and I look forward to seeing more posts from you. You're a really good writer!

    By the way, I'm still sore from laser tag. That was a really fun day!

    ~Fred

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about the Cuban food? Any Madonna/Puff Daddy/J-Lo/Gwen Stefani sightings? How many shades of turquoise are there? Where are the dolphins? Seen any girls doing waterskiing tricks? Yes, I need to know the answers to all these questions and more!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leslie:Thanks for the comment! We would love to have you come and visit and I will happily be sleeping on the couch.

    Miles: Thanks Miles for all of the help packing my suitcase. Yes, everything did get here in one piece!

    Don: Hope to see you soon too!

    Ross: It is very warm here and my Mom actually took the photo.

    Fred: You are right! Laser tag was a fun day. We miss you too!

    Lisa: You will have to give some time to investigate. Right now I don't know the answers to any of your questions but I will find out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Max!!! Will write more soon.. I miss you! Good luck at your new school! Sincerely, Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlie: Hi! I miss you too and thanks for the good luck. PS I got the EVA's Last Stand Mega Blocks set. It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete