Monday, August 29, 2011

A Good Weekend and a New Week



A new week is here.

This past weekend was a very good weekend. On Friday night we went out to the set and visited my Dad while he was working. It was pretty cool to see the "angels" working. One of the girls who plays Abby came over to introduce herself to us. Her real name is Rachel and she is from Melbourne, Australia and she was very nice and friendly.

We also met the guy who plays Bosley. His name is Ramon and he was really cool too.

We got to check out some of the sets and in this one room there were these two walls that flip around to make a big video screen. This set was the office where all of Charlie's Angels hang out.

On Saturday I went on a location scout with my Dad. It was supposed to be just for a couple of hours but then it ended up being almost 5 hours. We did end up stopping at Target on the way home and my Dad bought me a new Halo set. It is awesome.

On Sunday my Dad and I went to see the movie "Cowboys and Aliens" (14A, 2 hours long). I really, really, really liked it.

After the movie we came home, had a swim in the pool, had BLTs for dinner and then we all walked up to the beach around 6 pm. We had a swim in the ocean and it was really fun. Even my Mom came in the water which is very unusual. The picture above is of me at the beach last night.

More tomorrow.

M

PS I recommend the move Cowboys and Aliens.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! After reading about your weekend I'm thinking Miami sounds pretty nice! Tell your Mom she should swim with you all the time because Bos & I spent countless hours sitting around watching her take swimming lessons.
    She's a real good swimmer so don't take any excuses.
    I hope your time at school this week is excellent & you learn a bunch more Spanish words. Pa XX OO
    P.S. Can I meet Rachel when we visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually my son Jordan (very handsome and age 23.5 yrs) would also like to meet Rachel. See what you can do please. He was recently dumped by a very mean girl so I hope you can do something to raise his spirits.

    Gracias amigo! Hasta luego.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Max! I heard Cowboys and Aliens was actually really good, but did terrible at the box office! I wonder why?

    Your weekend sounds fabulous and so do your BLT's!

    xo rolti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome weekend! Any Crockett and Tubbs sightings???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with LM!

    I want to meet Tubbs!
    Let me know how you do with this!

    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds and looks like your "every-day life" is pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to watching Charlie's Angels. I used to watch the "old" series. Nothing like a cool pool and a beautiful beach to play in. Have a great week-back in school.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pa and Bos: It was a pretty nice weekend and it was actually my Mom who suggested we go to the beach and go swimming! When you come here in October we can go to the set and if Rachel is working I am sure that you can meet her.

    Leslie: I am sorry that Jordan got dumped by a very mean girl. If he comes to Miami I will see what I can do for him.

    Sarolta: Cowboys and Aliens was good, I don't know why it didn't do well at the box office. The BLTs were great.

    Lisa: I had to ask my Mom who Crockett and Tubbs were. I don't think they are still in Miami.

    Ross: Sorry, but I think that Tubbs left town years ago.

    Monteen: Thanks, hopefully Charlie's Angels will do pretty good. First episode airs on September 22nd but my Dad didn't work on that one. I will let you know when his first episode is going to air.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Max,I like looking at your photos and reading your stories.Your weekend sounded like fun. It must be fun to live so close to the beach.
    We've been busy here too. We went to Playland and I even went on the wooden rollercoaster!
    from, Nola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Max, I just wrote you a giant note on here and it all got erased for some reason.. I'm getting ready to go to school, I'm sad and excited about that. My summer was really good and yesterday we went to Playland. I've been doing a lot of bmxing and starting to like skateboarding too. Write back as soon as you can. Sincerely, Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nola: It is fun to live right beside the beach. Our apartment building also has a pool. I can't believe you went on the wooden roller coaster, even I am too scared to go on it. Thanks for writing!

    Charlie: That's too bad, I wonder why all of that stuff got erased?! School here is pretty hard as you have to take Spanish class. I miss you and all of my friends at Queen Vic. Good luck at your new school, I am sure it will be great. I am planning on giving you a call on the weekend, talk to you then!

    ReplyDelete