Monday, June 4, 2012

Max, Miami and Beyond is BACK! In Paris???



Hi guys, I'm back online. This time I'm writing to you from Paris, France! I have been here for 3 days of a two-week adventure. Today I went on a bike trip to learn about the City of Light. The guide's name was Pete and he was really nice. He told us about Napoleon Bonaparte (not Dynamite) and his rise to power. He was basically like King of the World! We also saw cool places like a military school, the Louvre, Napoleon's Tomb and the Obelisk in the Place de la Concorde. At one point it rained, then was sunny, and then so forth about 4 times on the trip. I hope you are having just as good a time as I am.

M


2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you are back to your writing on the blog. There was nothing interesting to read until now! Paris! Are you kidding me? How tres magnifique! (something like that). I am not positive but I am pretty sure you are a born writer, just like your mom.

    When you come home, let's go up Grouse to see the bears and also maybe you will bring some pals over for a swim at my place in the cove.

    Thanks for coming back! It is as good as the Hunger Games sequel.

    Xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't have said it better then Grandma Leslie! Welcome back!

    Xo rolti

    ReplyDelete