Saturday, June 9, 2012

Parc Asterix!

Today, I went to an amusement park called Parc Asterix.
The amusement park was created after the French comic book, "Asterix".   Asterix is a Gaul warrior that fights Romans and Vikings.

At the amusement park, there are lots of different areas such as:
• The Gaul Village
• Rome
• Egypt
• and a Viking City

Going to Asterix instead of EuroDisney was an interesting and educational trip.  While I've been to Disneyland before, this was a unique French experience where I learned lots about history.


I went with my Uncle Paolo, who is staying here with me in Paris.  He used to read the comic a lot as a kid.


My favorite part of the park was this little area where you could play lots of carnival games.  


Signing off, 
M

1 comment:

  1. Excellent. I received some Asterix and Obelix books when I was a kid - I really liked them. Hmmmm... I wonder if I still have them (but they may have been given away). I should take a look.

    Looks like you're having a good time! Lots of love to you all,
    xo, mc

    ReplyDelete