Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas!

First of all, for those of you who don't believe in Santa I have proof he exists. The other day I went up to Grouse Mountain with my Mom and Dad and my cousin Leslie. Her son~in~law, Devin, is the wild-life manager and was taking care of Dancer and Vixen for Santa. I got to walk Dancer! It was so cool.
Right now it's Christmas Eve. I am so excited about tomorrow! I'm going to wake up, open all my presents and then my parents and I are going to go skiing at Grouse Mountain. Afterwards, we'll meet my relatives at my grandma's house for a big family dinner. I love the holidays...

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

M

3 comments:

  1. Awesome picture...what a wonderful Christmas Card that would make!!!!I hope and I almost know that you got everything on your wish list and probably more from Santa...Good Boys always do. Hope you have a very special New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone ever told you that you lead a charmed life?

    ReplyDelete