Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hey guys, guess what I did today? Today I went up the (drum roll please) Eiffel Tower!!!!!! Ya it was seriously Epic! We went to the very top and I must say it was pretty freaky. To get to the top you have to walk the 1st floor and then to the 2nd and from the 2nd floor you can take the elevator to the top. The height from the 2nd floor to the top seemed strangely the same to me. Here are some photos from the top of Paris.






Also today is my last day here. I really loved my time in Paris, France. It will be great to head home but I would also love to come back here again someday (soon)!

Here are my top 5 things that I liked about Paris.

1. The Eiffel Tower
2. Parc Astrix
3.The Catacombs
4.The Magic museum
5.The Mason museum

We also celebrated my grandparents' wedding anniversary here. They have been married for 50 years. We went out last night and had a great dinner to celebrate. Last night at dinner I discovered that duck tastes awesome. It was a great evening for all of us.

That's it for now, see you at home!


M

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Paris reporting, Max! I hope to see you soon....
    xo
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete