Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

This is me and my friend Rosa. She used to live in Canada.
I know Halloween was yesterday but we were having so much fun here in the Bahamas yesterday I didn't have any time to write. I did want to tell you about the Halloween dance at my school on Thursday which was also my very last day at Feinberg Fisher School.

My costume was a zombified cowboy! My Dad, as he does every year, helped me get my costume and did my make-up. He loves Halloween as much as I do.

We all got into our costumes after school and headed right to the cafeteria where the dance was being held. There were some great costumes and lots of dancing. It was an awesome dance. At the end of the dance I said goodbye to all of my Miami friends and I felt very sad. I hope that I can come back to Miami and see all the great friends I made again.

Another great thing that happened on Thursday is that my teacher Ms. Llorca brought in some cupcakes as a treat because I was going away. They were delicious!

What did you do for Halloween?

M.

3 comments:

  1. You were the best looking zombified cowboy I've ever seen! What is your eta for coming home please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Max, we were in Charleston, S.C. during the week of Halloween. We saw a lot of scarrrrry people, but I think you win the prize for being the scariest of all. I bet you had a wonderful time trick-or-treating...Now it's on to Thanksgiving and then Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie: Thank you so much for the nice comment. Did you dress up for Halloween? We will be home on the 12th of November. My Mom says she is looking forward to cooking with you again soon!

    Monteen: Thanks for the comment. I didn't do any trick-or-treating because we were in the Bahamas but I did get to do a really, really cool thing that I am going to tell you about in my next post. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete