Monday, November 21, 2011

Back in Vancouver and finally a new post!

Hello! I'm back in Vancouver, BC. I just realized that is has almost been three weeks since I did my last blog post. I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to post but we were on the road and the days were packed with all kind of fun things.

Since my last post in the Bahamas I have been to...

*Orlando, Florida where we went to Universal Studios and Nasa (Kennedy Space Center)


*Washington, DC where we saw the White House, many other memorials on Capital Hill and some museums too. My favourite was the Martin Luther King Jr. memorial which just opened.


*New York City, New York, where we saw Grand Central Station, The Statue of Liberty, The Empire State Building (which we went up), FAO Swartz as well as the biggest Toys R Us I have ever seen in Times Square, the 911 Memorial, Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge which we walked across. My Mom and I also went ice skating at Rockefeller Center. It was awesome!



Now I am back in Vancouver and back in school which has been great. My new teacher, Mr. Lundell, is a really nice man and I am learning a lot. It was great to see all of my friends again and it almost feels like I never left.

I have been thinking about my friends and school back in Florida and the good times I spent there. Maybe one day I could invite my Florida friends to come and hang out with me and my Vancouver friends. I bet we would have a great time.

Thank you everybody who supported me when I was doing this blog in Miami and and I'm planning on continuing to post weekly about my new Vancouver adventures. So stay tuned.

M

3 comments:

  1. Hi Max, what a wonderful time it sounds like you and your family had on the way home-Just in time for Thanksgiving-and the Holidays. We celebrated Thanksgiving in Charleston,S.C. The weather was fabulous..The city was very festive with so many visitors in town. Take care and keep us posted on what you are up to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are soooo happy to have all of you back in Vancouver. Also thanks for the great time we had in Miami. Besos Bos and Pa

    ReplyDelete